Nutrition during pregnancy is very important because through it both mother and baby receive the necessary nutrients to stay in perfect health. That is why in this article we will give you complete food recipes for pregnant women that will help you nourish yourself deliciously.
The Perfect Menu.
Cold pasta salad with tuna
Salad cannot be missing in a complete meal for pregnant women, besides, if it has pasta, it will provide the carbohydrates that both of you need to fill up with energy. You will love this recipe because it is so easy to prepare with these ingredients:
– 300 grams of cooked pasta.
– 2 cans of tuna in water or oil.
– 4 boiled eggs (hard-boiled).
– 2 peppers (different colors).
– 1 red onion.
– Lettuce of your preference.
– 250 grams of cherry tomatoes.
– 100 grams of pitted olives.
– 100 grams of sweet corn.
– Olive oil.
– Balsamic vinegar.
– Salt and pepper.
The steps to follow are simple.
1) Start by chopping the lettuce and cabbage, and wash them.
2) Chop the peppers and onion and set aside. Also, slice the olives and do the same with the boiled eggs.
3) Now, in a salad bowl add the vegetables, egg, pasta, and tuna previously drained. Mix everything very well.
4) Finally, just add a little vinegar, oil, salt, and bell pepper on top and mix again.
Turkey with plums
Perfect for lunch, this recipe has basic nutrients for a mom including proteins and vitamins. The ingredients necessary to prepare this dish are:
– 1.5 kg of boneless turkey breast cut into strips.
– 1 kg of pitted and previously soaked plums.
– 2 tablespoons of butter.
– Chopped onion.
– 1 cup of chicken broth.
– Salt, pepper, and spices to taste.
To prepare this recipe follow these steps:
1) Brown the turkey and onion in a pot using butter. Set aside after browning.
2) In the same pot add the broth and let it heat. Once it is hot, add the payment and let it boil over medium heat for 20 minutes.
3) Remove the turkey from the broth and let it cool.
4) Add the plums, season, and boil for 5 minutes. Then grind this mixture in a blender.
5) The last step is to place the hot turkey on a plate and bathe it with the sauce. You can decorate with more plums.
Yogurt with crackers, nuts, and berries
Considered great food for pregnant women is calcium , minerals, and proteins. Yogurt is an excellent dessert. Here we show you what you need to prepare it for your diet with these ingredients:
– 250 ml or one cup of Greek yogurt.
– 8 cookies of your choice or ¼ cup of granola.
– 5 raspberries, 5 blackberries, 5 strawberries, and ¼ cup of blueberries.
– 4 tablespoons mascarpone cheese.
– 1 teaspoon vanilla essence.
– 5 pecans.
– 5 almonds.
– 5 hazelnuts.
– Stevia, honey, or sugar to sweeten.
It will only take 5 minutes to prepare by following these steps:
1) Chop or lightly crush the nuts to make them easier to chew.
2) In a bowl mix the cheese, yogurt, sweetener, and vanilla.
3) Now place some yogurt in a glass, top with some fruit, chopped nuts, and crackers, and cover with yogurt. Repeat this process until you fill the glass and create layers of flavor.
4) You can refrigerate before serving.
While water is always suggested as the main drink, you can accompany this complete pregnancy meal with a glass of fresh fruit juice or a decaffeinated iced tea. Avoid soda, sugary or industrial drinks, and alcohol, as well as calorie-free or light sweeteners.
EU States Back Ban on Destruction of Unsold Clothing: A Win for Sustainable Fashion
In a major stride towards a more sustainable fashion industry, several European Union (EU) states have rallied behind a ban on the destructive practice of discarding unsold clothing. This landmark move aims to address the alarming issue of waste generated by the...
The Ultimate Newborn Baby Checklist
Welcoming a newborn into your life is a momentous occasion. However, the process of preparing for the arrival of your little one can be overwhelming, especially if you're a first-time parent. With so many products available in the market, it can be challenging to...
Potty Training Tips
It’s that wonderful, but tiresome time: potty training. Though the freedom for your child is exciting, potty training is no small task. As every kid has different learning process, potty training is a complicated process, and there is no one optimal way to teach the...